Sling shots

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Hi all,

I took some nice pictures of my s'lings, which I want to share with you.

So, enjoy!

My Avicularia versicolor after it molted about 4 days ago. The coloration is truly amazing!!

My Pamphobeteus platyomma. He is a little fat, I know, and he already know what to do with those hairs on his butt :). It's cool to see a 1" sling kicking hairs at you :D.

My small Acanthoscurria brocklehursti. This is a fast little one. It isn't much of a eater yet, but it's still cool to check out new holes he digs every now and then.

Post yours!

Dennis

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I've got to get one of those versicolors!!! Great pictures, dennie!

kellygirl

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Dennie,
I agree, nice t's! It is cute when a "tiny" flicks hairs at you..Always makes me laugh..*g*
Peace,
Gillian

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Aaaaaw those are So Cute.
The twins Versicolor is still that shade. So Pretty.
What kind of camera do you use?
I have a kodak but it's a good five years old and I want to see about maybe getting a newer digital. Thinking about it. :p

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I use a sony DSC-P51. Nothing special, but it does where I bought it for, make good pictures of my spiders. It doesn't have a marco function, so I have to get very close to the T to get a good close-up without getting a blurry pic. Not all of them seem to like that ...

Dennis

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:D I know how that is Dennie. I have to get awful closeto some of mine to get a good pic.
It does take nice pictures though.