S'ling death

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
last night i posted a thread about my A. juruenicola s'ling dying.
link; http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=86897

it was dead when i woke up this morning.
anyways i took some pictures so people could see what happened, and maybe it would help them if they ever had the problem.

this is how big the s'ling was

i circled the spots of concern
1 - there was a lot of dirt attached to its bottom, i think whatever was in him was coming out of there
2 - some of the white "fuzzy" stuff on his belly
3 - i didn't notice this until i took the picture, but something is coming out of its mouth, i've seen some pictures of nematodes in tarantulas, i'm wondering if this could be part of the problem

anyways, if you have any explanation to this i would like to hear it :) thank you

bkirchner81

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sorry to see that...

great pics though- hopefully one of these T doctors in here can help u out with some info......

*BUMP*

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well all I can say is sometimes crap happens........ I dont think it was anything you could have prevented. Did it fall or anything? There is nothing obvious to point the finger toward. Best of luck with your next sling.

Dilbrain

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that dude, I just lost a C.crawshayii sling and I know how bad it feels. Good luck in finding a cause.
:(

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
no. 2 looks like some fungal growth possibly...

not sure about the other two. sorry about the loss though..sometimes there really isn't much we can do. :(