Skins Galore

YouLosePayUp

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
First pic left Nhandu coloratovillosus???

Better to have tried and be wrong than to have never tried lol

SilentMercury

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If I had a contest prize you would win, Becca. Impressive. If you look just under the Greenbottle blue's legs you can see a hunk of bright orange hair. That is it's rump skin. And under that is a very hard to spot T.blondi. Ther is also a Pink Zebra Beauty and a Brazillian Orange visible, but not distinct. I have a total of 34 tarantulas and obviously thay are not all in the pictures. I have a 1600x1200 version of these photos. The bottom one makes a great desktop wallpaper.

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
SilentMercury said:
If I had a contest prize you would win, Becca. Impressive. If you look just under the Greenbottle blue's legs you can see a hunk of bright orange hair. That is it's rump skin. And under that is a very hard to spot T.blondi. Ther is also a Pink Zebra Beauty and a Brazillian Orange visible, but not distinct. I have a total of 34 tarantulas and obviously thay are not all in the pictures. I have a 1600x1200 version of these photos. The bottom one makes a great desktop wallpaper.

whats the verdict on the T that me and becca were trying to sort out. :) i must agree very impressive becca {D

SilentMercury

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
one A. seemani, one E. campestratus........and unfortunately that's is not a B. auratum ,it's just a smithi.

I plan on posting an updated set of photos. It should have different species. Hope y'all like them

shogun804

Arachnogeneral
Old Timer
is that a P rufilata in the last pic all the way on the right??