she is bit skiny, and jes not movin much around
not eatin, I got her 2 bigazz fat crickets, nope, nadda :(
webbin lill bit doh
I wuz hoppin she will addopt bit sooner
and make her mommy happy

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
There is a little to much color for it to be premolt.......... I am thinking she just needs some more time to get adjusted........ Mine did not take food for a few weeks...... but then after that time she ate 4 big dubia...... Like mentioned above so long as she as access to water she should be just fine...

What are your temps like? I have found that this species is more active with slightly warmer then room temps.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There is a little to much color for it to be premolt.......... I am thinking she just needs some more time to get adjusted........ Mine did not take food for a few weeks...... but then after that time she ate 4 big dubia...... Like mentioned above so long as she as access to water she should be just fine...

What are your temps like? I have found that this species is more active with slightly warmer then room temps.
Thank you,
I did had few tees before dat took a while to start, and doing jes fine
Am lill bit impatient on dis pretty one, I jes want to have her so bad,
anyway, my room temps are 75
not sure if I should make her bit warmer
also this is temp enclosure, her set up is gona be ready this weekend, hopely

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
75 should be just fine....... Patience is a plus when it comes to things like this. She is just going to need some time to get settled. Everything should come with time. I would say offer food in a week or so. But remember to keep water availiable.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
75 should be just fine....... Patience is a plus when it comes to things like this. She is just going to need some time to get settled. Everything should come with time. I would say offer food in a week or so. But remember to keep water availiable.
Yep water is there, also its xtra humid there too
I think one of my cats helped too, lol
I think she took a pee, when I wuznt lookin
I left tank open, before I let T in
jes fer a less den 2 min
came back found cat in der,
FSS :rolleyes:
TG its temp set up, lol

whadda u gona do, lol

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
jes fer a less den 2 min
TG its temp set up, lol

whadda u gona do, lol
...I keep reading and re-reading this post, and I still have no idea what you said. Can we get these in English, please? :)

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
jes fer a less den 2 min
TG its temp set up, lol

whadda u gona do, lol
First off, English would help us answer your question. Not to be a jerk, but there are board members who use English as a third language who write easier to understand questions.

Second, I cannot imagine that the cat urine would help your sitiuation. Cat urine is pretty much ammonia which is a toxic and lethal compound. I would change the substrate and make sure the cat doesn't do that again.

Third, does not look to be in pre molt, but Old World species do not always get the black dull spot on the abdomen. She is probably just still adjusting. Give her some time. She is not emaciated and would not worry if she skips a meal or two> Just make sure she has a urine free water source.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...I keep reading and re-reading this post, and I still have no idea what you said. Can we get these in English, please? :)
Sorry 'bout my 'russian' english
I can type in russian or german and bit in english
But I try to do my best :D

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
First off, English would help us answer your question. Not to be a jerk, but there are board members who use English as a third language who write easier to understand questions.

Second, I cannot imagine that the cat urine would help your sitiuation. Cat urine is pretty much ammonia which is a toxic and lethal compound. I would change the substrate and make sure the cat doesn't do that again.

Third, does not look to be in pre molt, but Old World species do not always get the black dull spot on the abdomen. She is probably just still adjusting. Give her some time. She is not emaciated and would not worry if she skips a meal or two> Just make sure she has a urine free water source.
no, its clean now, I changed beddin
and I always change watter every 2 days anyway needed or not

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
no, its clean now, I changed beddin
and I always change watter every 2 days anyway needed or not
Ok. Didn't know if you emant it peed in there and you left it. That would have been bad;)

Sorry I made at crack at your writing. The way you wrote was much akin to how teenagers here write sometimes. It just makes it harder to decipher the question or make you care when someone could write the question better and chooses not to.

But she's a beautiful spider. Welcome to the boards :)

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The way you wrote was much akin to how teenagers here write sometimes.
Actually, I think that particular group of teenagers got banned, or at least I don't think I've seen them since the last dramabomb they started. I can't even remember what it was about, now, I just remember it happened. {D

/end off-topic rambling

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok. Didn't know if you emant it peed in there and you left it. That would have been bad;)

Sorry I made at crack at your writing. The way you wrote was much akin to how teenagers here write sometimes. It just makes it harder to decipher the question or make you care when someone could write the question better and chooses not to.

But she's a beautiful spider. Welcome to the boards :)
its OK, Dear, I learn my self, so sumtimes I type jes like I hear it, and also the way I wud say it
It is my third language, and I do cut and paste alot
its gettin better, before peeps wud not understand me at all, looks like Am gettin der
Thank you, Yes Tarantulas is is one of my main few hobbies
but Am not an expert, so thank you fer ur advise :D

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
may be you shoudlnt bother her for a bit and let her do her thing try again in a few days...

by the way thats one beautiful T you have im pretty jealous...

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Actually, I think that particular group of teenagers got banned, or at least I don't think I've seen them since the last dramabomb they started. I can't even remember what it was about, now, I just remember it happened. {D

/end off-topic rambling
Oh no no no, I Am a trublemaker and firecrackuh,
but Am no troll, and I respect boards wit great info and good peeps
I jes like to have funn too ;)

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
may be you shoudlnt bother her for a bit and let her do her thing try again in a few days...

by the way thats one beautiful T you have im pretty jealous...
Hmmm, is dat right, and I though if I live her in peace she wud start lookin around and gettin seddled,
but by weekend she is goin in different enclosure anyway

Ephebopus.M

Arachnopeon
Hmmm, is dat right, and I though if I live her in peace she wud start lookin around and gettin seddled,
but by weekend she is goin in different enclosure anyway
some of them eat right away, while others are still shy and just need to get used to where they are... move her into her new home better sooner then later of course and let her be, im sure she will be fine.