Singapore Blue Cyriopagopus sp

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok when I first got my singapore blues they had hair covering their abdomens when i checked on them today neither of them did...could it just have been the light from the flashlight givin the bald illusion look? or do singapore blues loose their hair for an upcoming molt? since they arent a new world species ( I was told a new world species is defined as being from the states and mexico , puerto rico) they shouldnt go bald right?

chris 71

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
they can rub hair off sometimes from being stressed out or rubbing themselfs on stuff

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ok when I first got my singapore blues they had hair covering their abdomens when i checked on them today neither of them did...could it just have been the light from the flashlight givin the bald illusion look? or do singapore blues loose their hair for an upcoming molt? since they arent a new world species ( I was told a new world species is defined as being from the states and mexico , puerto rico) they shouldnt go bald right?
Old world Ts only loose hair because of stress, but here is something I noticed with my C. sp. "blue" sling... before every molt, it's abdomen seemed to bald up but in reality it didn't. What I am getting at is this, since their is liquid seperating he new exo from the old I think the abdomen streches giving it a "bald" look. Just my little theory, I've only noticed this with this species. UNless of course your talking about bald like new world T bald.

Also, New World Ts, are from North and South America. Old Worlds are from Asia, Africa, and Australia. I'm not sure what's from Europe.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
one of my adult females has a bald butt{D it looks really funny,but she's do for a molt very soon.