sing blue sac!

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My big singapore blue laid her sac today! Im excited, its a first for this sp.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats! Hope its a nice healthy sac for you..

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Aye.. Grats and best luck with it.. Hope to hear updates in a month or so's time :D

fatich

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats.. hope you will get healty spiderlings

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks everyone! I got this girl in oct. 08 from KTBG as a small sling! Now i hope to see a couple of her offspring grow! the sac is golf ball sized and she looks to be taking great care of it! Oh and i am going to have a go at the metalicas! P. that is. I got that girl in a trade to kelly swift, a adult female A. purprea for a P. metalica sling, I acquired a immature male, the male matured about a month before the girl molted witch was a week and a half or two ago! Thanks for the props everyone and wish me luck! Im going to put them together this weekend!

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats Joshua!

The Sings are cute as babies :p I hope to have some from same Daddy *wink* ;)

You have done very well w/ your T's :clap: I hope you continue to have such success :razz: - J

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yestrday i finally had a mass hatch out of the sing blues and they all hatched great no stuck shells! It took a while and i pulled the sac at 12 days because of abandonment! but they look good and i had them on the cool side at about 70 degrees till the last week i bumped it to 78 and they came out with out a blip!

joshuai

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
they started to molt into first instar two days ago and are now about done they are cute little furry things! Only four did not make it to first instar so it is looking very good! One more molt to go and i can start feeding these little guys and hope it warms up so i can ship a few out!

ladizzlee

Arachnopeon
i wanted to know how much you'll sell them for? :D

congrats by the wayy, i hope they make itt.