Show us your herps!

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
big ole boy
Yeah, I'd say he's easily around the 6ft. range. I bought him probably 10 or so yrs ago. Other than the typical bullsnake hissing and occasional bluff striking, he's been pretty calm and laid back.

Matt Man

Arachnoprince
I've never kept a rosy, but I've always found them attractive. If I could squeeze in one more snake they would definitely be high on the list!
she is a total sweetheart. Only thing you have to be aware of is no water after a feed. For some reason it makes them barf.

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Main reason why I’m here. Got a new King, kinda regret not getting the MBK. This is what the kids wanted though. She’s cool
IMG_2722.jpeg
Annd a leopard gecko.

70605145530__219F59A4-6ADC-4E43-932C-B740EBCF493E.jpeg

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Main reason why I’m here. Got a new King, kinda regret not getting the MBK. This is what the kids wanted though. She’s cool
View attachment 447584
Annd a leopard gecko.

View attachment 447585
Never kept an MBK for no reason in particular, but there's just something about a glossy jet black snake that's gorgeous. Too many species and not enough room I guess! Regardless, what you got is beautiful too!!!!

skar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Never kept an MBK for no reason in particular, but there's just something about a glossy jet black snake that's gorgeous. Too many species and not enough room I guess! Regardless, what you got is beautiful too!!!!
The MBK is really cool looking, also has a price tag to match though.

Thank you, this girl has been a fantastic eater, also she has been really well mannered.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Here is one of my herps. Obviously a crested gecko, which as far as I've been able to discern by way of a lot of comparison to photos on-line, is a "brindle" morph. A male.
Got it as a baby in April of 2022.

I also have a rat-snake and three leopard geckos, but I consider the crestie the most photogenic of the lot.

Attachments

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
LOL there's like 50 pages of them in the US... and I haven't seen an "extreme red" look as red as yours.

8 legged

Arachnoprince
Bought 1.2 Boaedon fuliginosus (the really black ones from Togo) today. They first gave me hell and some bites but calmed down very fast. I absolutely love them!

DSCN8328.JPG
DSCN8325.JPG

Last edited: