SHOW TOMORROW..oh what to get..

Nemesis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Originally posted by MrT
Kelly O,
Now how is it you know about Usuary pass? You must have lived here. :) I do go collecting during the spring and summer, but I own all these species already.
I need more. More, more.
If you ever get out here, we need to get together and go out collecting. I have a 55 gal drum I carry water in for collecting. I put it in my truck, I dont carry it on my back. LOL
The T's are 10 mins. from my front door.

Ernie
Guilty as charged. All my family is in the East Valley (Bro. in Queen Creek) I lived in AZ from "82"-"89". I spent many a moon back packing in that area. What I would give for a couple of weeks back there to do nothing but hike and collect. I will take you up on your offer:} I'm really getting into the Aphonopelmas....trying to learn as much as I can about them.

I"M GREEN!!!!!:D

Kelly O

Nemesis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Re: ohhhh

Originally posted by rapunzel
and here i really was feeling bad that there arent shows...
I think i hear little vioins playing for you...:}
Im gonna go out and collect from MY yard...lets see...common snowflakes, icecrystals, OH LOOK! the ever popular concrete!
;P

Yes, Kim,

His is a tragic tale, indeed. I am in N. Florida, so am not quite as bad off......yet. I'm packing for our move to St. Louis. Last weekend when we went "Collecting" we found a nest of water Moccasins, an alligator, and about 60 varieties of ticks. I'm fixin' to Frontline myself:mad:

Kelly and the sore vexed pups of Von Gnaden Kennels.

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
so..... what'd everyone get @ the show?

i got 1.1 P. ornatas.... slings. mmmmDonuts is getting me a mofia scorpian