Should I get a mechanical mom???

Singapore_Blue1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am asking the above question because I have the following breeding projects in the works and I am heavily considering getting one but I want some opinions first. The main reason I am really looking into getting one is because if I get a sac I want to pull it right away due to the rarity of the T's that I am breeding. I will have to decide in the next few months by the way because the males will mature out by then.
Here is what I am breeding...
Pamphobeteus ultramarinus
Xenesthis sp. White
Avicularia versicolor (not rare but still)

Mack&Cass

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I am asking the above question because I have the following breeding projects in the works and I am heavily considering getting one but I want some opinions first. The main reason I am really looking into getting one is because if I get a sac I want to pull it right away due to the rarity of the T's that I am breeding. I will have to decide in the next few months by the way because the males will mature out by then.
Here is what I am breeding...
Pamphobeteus ultramarinus
Xenesthis sp. White
Avicularia versicolor (not rare but still)
When would you be pulling the sac?

EDIT: Mackenzie just informed me that they get pulled like first day with the mechanical mom, so I take back my question. I think that you'd have higher success leaving the sac with the mom full term and letting them hatch with her. Just my opinion :)

Cass

Last edited: