should I breed them?

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
ok so one of my B.Albos just molted into a mature male the other a mature female! I know how to breed them but I dont know how well they sell? are they hard to get rid of like G.Rosea slings?

rustym3talh3ad

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
ok so one of my B.Albos just molted into a mature male the other a mature female! I know how to breed them but I dont know how well they sell? are they hard to get rid of like G.Rosea slings?
If youre breeding simply to make money then youre in the wrong business lol. ;P. But that aside yes, they are much like G. rosea slings...everyone has some and they usually wholesale for a buck a piece.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
no I am not into breeding for the money. I would just prefer to not have a ton of slings for any longer than a year. I would sell them for 1 or 2 bucks a piece and even throw in free shipping in orders over 15$ but only if they will sell semi quickly. I need more breeding expieriance with a "easy" T before moving onto the "bigger" ones so i think this will be a good chance for that but again I dont want to end up with all 100 baby slings not selling and having to keep them ALL for a whole year

Last edited:

DawgPoundSound

Arachnopeon
Have you tried talking to Pet Stores locally? Maybe they'll buy from you in bulk if you give them a good deal. Would definitely work out for them in the long run.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
hmm no I havent, there are only two near me but they both specialize in exotic pets so maybe I should :) thanks

Wachusaynoob

Arachnosquire
If you were to breed&sell them, I would sell them in bigger lots. There was an add recently selling 50 for 50 + shipping. I TRIED to get the 50, but it was sold so I got 25 instead.

And most LPS wont buy T's off you unless you have a Special license- Not sure about the smaller stores though.

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
well I wouldnt mind selling in larger lots :) and I talked to Dave (My lps manager) and he said he would love to buy around 30 to 40 of them if/when I get them :)