She thinks she's a GBB

Haksilence

Bad At Titles
Arachnosupporter
0.1 Wc G. Sp "northern gold"? all of my females did that for about a month or so right before they dropped dud sacs

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Don't think she could be preparing for a sac or molt?

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
At that size I would suspect it to be a female. With the size of her abdomen, I would also assume she could be gravid. With her being WC. I've had two out of three females bought from a pet store that were WC drop a sac.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
At that size I would suspect it to be a female. With the size of her abdomen, I would also assume she could be gravid. With her being WC. I've had two out of three females bought from a pet store that were WC drop a sac.
Thanks for the info, I hadn't really considered it in depth. This thread was supposed to be humorous above anything else.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the info, I hadn't really considered it in depth. This thread was supposed to be humorous above anything else.
Oh. Well I wasn't trying to take the humor out of it. I just thought I would throw my experiences out there. Lol

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
My porteri have tended to fixate on webbing up one thing in their enclosure. Right now it is Ophelia and this one group of fake plant things. It is barely recognizable anymore. Nothing else is webbed at all. Strange little beings.

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How can you tell that its a female from the photo??
I never said it was a female. Just that I would suspect female based on its size. Males (in my experience) tend to be more leggy and smaller (abdomen and leg span). In no way am I saying I am right. Just that I would suspect female soley based on its size. A male would've (or should I say should've) matured by then.

Again, I'm just saying I would suspect female. And in no way am I telling the OP that he has a female.

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
I never said it was a female. Just that I would suspect female based on its size. Males (in my experience) tend to be more leggy and smaller (abdomen and leg span). In no way am I saying I am right. Just that I would suspect female soley based on its size. A male would've (or should I say should've) matured by then.

Again, I'm just saying I would suspect female. And in no way am I telling the OP that he has a female.
I suspect female as well for the same reasons. The T is ~~4.5-5 inches dls
Edit: maybe closer to 4inches dls