Shaking Imp.

Roxs

Arachnopeon
I bought my second P Imp today and hoped it would live well with my first one. They started with a fight but it didn't look serious.. Should I take it serious and split them? and now my smaller one walks around shaking back and forth. Like a twitch.. Any idea what this means, could he have been stung during the fight maybe?

Roxs

Arachnopeon
did it again

well, found out that my Emp was "Juddering"- trying to catch the females attention.. thanks to all of you who would have given me an answer ;) and by the way crickets seem to have this shake to when they encounter a female.

Aztek

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, found out that my Emp was "Juddering"- trying to catch the females attention.. thanks to all of you who would have given me an answer ;) and by the way crickets seem to have this shake to when they encounter a female.
Haha, the exact same thing happened..., I was wondering myself.

hadrurus 666

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
mabey its a nerve problem, i have heard of scorpions and tarantulas both having this problem, but im not sure how to sort it out

marcelo_987

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It's not a nerve problem because today I put a pair of emps together and as soon as the male found the female he began to judder. And shorlty after they were mating.

Metallicaman999

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
wat a coincidence

It's not a nerve problem because today I put a pair of emps together and as soon as the male found the female he began to judder. And shorlty after they were mating.
wow the same shi* happened to me yesterday like right when he found her he started spitting game.