*shakes fist angrily* I hate you guys SOOOO much!

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
After being out of the hobby save for what I already had left (one T and two scorps, the scorps have since passed on to cricket filled pastures) I post around on AB for a day and now I have an urge to get one T I always wanted to try...a pokie. And naturally the weather is starting to dip in to the 30's every now and then so shipping weather is an issue. Might be better off that way, I really shouldn't spend any money on a T until I get my car fixed (cat. converter and engine issues that caused it to go) and buy some new clothes. But in the meantime I can dream...and research...and drool :drool:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There are lots of dealers in CA, doesn't seem to far from a shipping stand point :D If you keep your eye out in the sales forum, you can find some REALLY awesome deals.

You know you want a P. ornata :D

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Must be something about the weather...I just had some crazy urge lately as well...up 4 pokies now.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
it's too late for you! ahahahha admit it, you're hooked on inverts! {D
Oh I know I've been hooked for years...priorities and main interests shifted significantly over the past few years though and I went from 9 or 10 T's, 3 scorps, two 'pedes, a couple of leaf insects, and some true spiders that finally dwindled down to a single T as of a few days ago. I love my L. parahybana, she just molted again for the first time in over 18 months a few weeks ago...7" and growing :) She's now uh...roughly 5-6 years old?

And yeah, not sure which species exactly...one of the cheaper ones for sure. I like the green of the rufilata a lot but the ornatas get nice and big and I like their color pattern too. It'll give me something to read about and dream for a bit :) Although I should be reading about high voltage substation equipment and design...

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Edesign, Let's just face it. Other than this site and a few others, we're going to find comparatively few enablers and those to cheer us on elsewhere on this planet. Congrats on the recollection.......and drool on! {D

Terry