Sexing

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight
Potentially, but not with this picture. You will need to flip it over and open up the abdomen. Make sure there is good light on it and try and make sure the camera is focused. You want the shot to be clear between the book lungs (the white patch things. there should be four of them). The important part will be between the first set of book lungs (the set closest to the head, not the set closest to the butt).

Petah Parkah

Arachnosquire
I
Potentially, but not with this picture. You will need to flip it over and open up the abdomen. Make sure there is good light on it and try and make sure the camera is focused. You want the shot to be clear between the book lungs (the white patch things. there should be four of them). The important part will be between the first set of book lungs (the set closest to the head, not the set closest to the butt).
ll'l try

Petah Parkah

Arachnosquire
IMG_6970.JPG IMG_6970.JPG

CyclingSam

Arachnoknight

This is my female at about that size. If you zoom in on the middle of the picture, then you will see a a little half circle flap with two antenna looking things (kinda like the android logo). Those are the parts that make it female. I am still struggling to see clearly in your picture. Enough to call the gender with confidence at least. You should be able to see this part at your T's size. If that part is not there, then it is male.