Sex my B. auratum...

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
It was a good last try but the pics are still at an angle and I cant even guess. A small tiny part of me says male but it looks like you will have to wait for a molt.

lunixweb

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm with Ryan, it looks like a male even with the first pictures I was guessing that but this is not 100%.. wait until molt :confused:

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
personally, i thought female. but then again, this is my first time ever sexing, so listen to them, not me! ignore me!

The Shadow

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok, thanks fellas...I took him out tonite and did not have the camera on hand. I do not handle my spiders usually...but I will gather up the courage to get a PERFECT shot tomorrow. Then I promise Ill never but y'all again with terrible photographs. So, expect one more pic added tomorrow. A good one.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Ok, thanks fellas...I took him out tonite and did not have the camera on hand. I do not handle my spiders usually...but I will gather up the courage to get a PERFECT shot tomorrow. Then I promise Ill never but y'all again with terrible photographs. So, expect one more pic added tomorrow. A good one.
Oh it BETTER be good then! ;P Nah just messing. Well, till tomorrow then!