SEWERfest next month in SE Wisconsin

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey, I know I'm posting this really early, but is anyone going to be at SEWERfest in November? Anyone want to meet up with fellow northern Illinois/southern Wisconsin arachnoboards members? I'd love to meet some fellow local tarantula people for breeding projects or swaps. :)

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'd be up for it. And I'd be driving from pretty much the Southwest side of the state so if anybody on my route is hesitant but doesn't want to drive that much shoot me message.

Ashphetamine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
count me in :D Imma make the haul from Ocnomowoc. :))

:D cant wait to see yall there!

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, looks like there'll be at least four of us. Now comes the problem of how to recognize each other. It'll be easy to recognize me - I'm the guy who likes tarantulas and other non-conventional pets... oh wait...

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Well, looks like there'll be at least four of us. Now comes the problem of how to recognize each other. It'll be easy to recognize me - I'm the guy who likes tarantulas and other non-conventional pets... oh wait...
Hey wait, I'm the guy who likes Tarantulas and other non-conventional pets. :cool:

I normally just start talkin to people at the T-tables and inevitably arachnoboards comes up in conversation; "Oh yeah, you're PrimalTaunt." that sort of thing. As for me... just look for the guy with a shaved head and a Patron on the rocks. :D

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was thinking about getting a table, but I only have about 20 slings to sell, so I'm thinking a table would be overkill. But a table would make me easy to recognize. :D

jennafuller

Arachnopeon
I won't make it due to work, but I'm from the Oshkosh/Appleton area. I'm looking for A. vwrsicolor and B. bohemi slings...and then I'm done adding to my collection. ;)

PrimalTaunt

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was thinking about getting a table, but I only have about 20 slings to sell, so I'm thinking a table would be overkill. But a table would make me easy to recognize. :D
That does seem like a little bit overkill but then you could just turn it into an AB table when you're sold out.

I won't make it due to work, but I'm from the Oshkosh/Appleton area. I'm looking for A. vwrsicolor and B. bohemi slings...and then I'm done adding to my collection. ;)
HAHAHAHA!{D Shame you won't make it because it's always nice to meet people. Are you sure you don't feel a cold coming on?

Joanie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That does seem like a little bit overkill but then you could just turn it into an AB table when you're sold out.

I wonder if they'd let us have an AB co-op table? Anybody with anything to sell or trade could show up and use the AB co-op table. It would be fun. Probably also horribly disorganized and a little crazy, but fun. ;)

Last edited:

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
I wonder if they'd let us have an AB co-op table? Anybody with anything to sell or trade could show up and use the AB co-op table. It would be fun. Probably also horribly disorganized and a little crazy, but fun. ;)
That would be a blast. :D

DemonAsh

Arachnosquire
Oh, and Jenna... I have some Versi slings to part with. As close as you are, I'm sure regular shipping would be next day to you. PM me if you're interested.