"Seven " showing off a LITTLE leg

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
This is my female G. aureostriatum "Seven" after a molt sporting a new leg. I found her last year in a local pet shop, mislabled, seven legged and somewhat thin. After all these years, I am still amazed by the regenerative capabilities of these animals.

I am including a before and after shot as well.

John

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
John,
Thats really awsome, I myself find it amazing as well. Congrates.

-Brandon-

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
A phenomenon that never ceases to amaze me! Great pictures, John.

Joy

Vys

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pretty, gentle, bananagiants. And called 'chacos'. What's not to like about them?

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have a cat named seven.
Because she was born with extra claws,,,, She has seven claws on each front foot and six toes on the back.

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by Nixy
I have a cat named seven.
Because she was born with extra claws,,,, She has seven claws on each front foot and six toes on the back.
I've seen cats with extra toes. They are pretty interesting. I guess technically I could start calling my Chaco " Seven point three" or something, but it just doesn't sound as good.:)

Cronoss

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
How about Seven of Nine???

Originally posted by JP version 1.0
I've seen cats with extra toes. They are pretty interesting. I guess technically I could start calling my Chaco " Seven point three" or something, but it just doesn't sound as good.:)
:D =D

Cronoss Exotic Bugs

Tangled WWWeb

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Originally posted by mmmmdonuts
How about Seven of Nine??

I wish ! If I were to take pics of her showing off some leg, not only would I put them in a different forum , but I would probably have to throw you out . Not to mention what the wife would say...;)