set ups

soopa1

Arachnopeon
does anyone know wheres a good site that has pics of set ups for various t's?:confused:

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
hi

you can go to petbugs.com and go to the disscussion forum, click arachnid discussion forum, and look where joy has posted and then it should say joys'photos click on it and she has pictures of setups as well as her tarantulas!

James

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
Re: hi

Originally posted by Tarantula Lover
you can go to petbugs.com and go to the disscussion forum, click arachnid discussion forum, and look where joy has posted and then it should say joys'photos click on it and she has pictures of setups as well as her tarantulas!

James
Thank you for the plug, James :)

My album has too many to show here, but I will attach a picture of my particular pride and joy, my mega illuminated dual level T. blondi tank.

Joy

Last edited:

conipto

ArachnoPrincess
Old Timer
Joy,

You made it here finally I see. Thanks for the article, by the way.

Welcome aboard, at least from the new guy :p

Bill

savian

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hi and welcome Joy. That is a really nice set up you have. Please feel free to post any more you want to share with the class.:D ;) :)

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi Joy,

That a VERY nice set up. That T. blondi doesn't know how the rest of its kin live. He/she has it made. =D =D

Ernie

Joy

Old Timer
Originally posted by soopa1
nice setup joy. what are those blue lights for?
Thanks for the welcome, guys! Bill, I'm glad you enjoyed the article.

The blue lights allow viewing the tarantula while she is below ground. They are not on all the time (normally the below ground section is covered with opaque black plexiglass), but can be switched on and off. Blue light supposedly is invisible to tarantulas, like red and black. I don't know about that, but the resident T. blondi has never shown any sign of minding it.

Joy

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Re: Re: hi

Originally posted by Joy
Thank you for the plug, James :)

My album has too many to show here, but I will attach a picture of my particular pride and joy, my mega illuminated dual level T. blondi tank.

Joy
HI Joy! welcome aboard!
:D
Ed

Ephesians

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, how come I'm always the late bloomer on a thread? Guess I need to pay more attention. Howdoyado, Joy? It's a pleasure having you here, as I have much admired your setups in previous viewings of your photo album. I just make sure my Ts don't see it; I don't want them getting any wild ideas. =D

Abiding by the shadow,
Marcus

Joy

Old Timer
Originally posted by Ephesians
Wow, how come I'm always the late bloomer on a thread? Guess I need to pay more attention. Howdoyado, Joy? It's a pleasure having you here, as I have much admired your setups in previous viewings of your photo album. I just make sure my Ts don't see it; I don't want them getting any wild ideas. =D

Abiding by the shadow,
Marcus
Hi, Marcus! You know they are probably already aware of the situation anyway via their spider sense, and now they're working up to a state of rebellion and insurrection.

Be careful the next time you open the lid ;)

Joy