Selling my Bearded Dragons

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
It sucks more than words can ever describe, but I'm selling my bearded dragons. :'(

Now that mating season is up and running, the agressive tendancies are starting to come out. The two need to be seperated except for when mating. I just don't have the money, or cages to do that.

I'd kick myself if I split these two up. They belong together.

I'm looking for someone that is willing to give them the care and attention they deserve, and have the resources to cage the seperately (40g or larger cages).

I don't know where to post an ad for them, but I wanted to offer them to friends, first off (you guys).

I don't know how to ship them, so please only contact me if you live near by, or are willing to drive and get them (Orlando, FL).

I'm really going to miss these two.

-Bryan

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Bryan, I'm sorry to hear about that. Beardies are my faves, and I'd love to take them in if I could. Space and funds are extremely tight for me right now. If you don't find anyone here to take them in, you could probably find someone onreptilehaven.net who can give them a good home. I know these people, and I have no doubt they could give these beardies a quality home. There are a few members there from Orlando, and elsewhere in Florida. This way you could still see them occasionally. If you want, I can give them a heads-up that these two need a home, unless you'd rather wait for someone else here or do it yourself. Just an idea.

One question, judging by the picture, are you sure these two are a breeding pair? I'm looking at the beard coloration, and it seems like these could possibly be two males. That would explain the aggression. Although the one on top seems considerably smaller, it could very well be a female.

Bry

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by Bry
One question, judging by the picture, are you sure these two are a breeding pair? I'm looking at the beard coloration, and it seems like these could possibly be two males. That would explain the aggression. Although the one on top seems considerably smaller, it could very well be a female.
I get that question a lot. The bottom is a male, the top is the female. They've had two clutches of eggs together in the past. I'm possitive on the sexing ;)

I'll wait a little while before trying on another web site, but thank you VERY much for the link.

-Bryan

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
Too bad you have to give them up:(
I'm sorry , I do not have the room for something so big:(
If I had the space I would drive down and pick them up myself.
I hope you can find a good home for them.
Have you gone to any herp shows in your area? A vendor
may purchase them.
There's the local zoo too, you would have to donate them though. Give them a call, it may work out better for this pair.
I hope you find them a good home.

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
Originally posted by sunnymarcie
Have you gone to any herp shows in your area? A vendor
may purchase them.
I'm a member of the central Florida herp club, so I know they'll have a new home by next month. If I haven't found one by the meeting, they'll be going with me.

-Bryan

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
That's a good thing :) I think you may find a home for them there.
Good luck:)

Devildoll

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I want em! if you can ship, you have a good home here for them Bryan :)

sorry you have to get rid of them