second time around

deserthairy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Had a good friend throwing out his 135 gal. tank/stand last week. (he got a 180 gal.) Was on his way to the dump with it, when I figured I might could find a use for it. After 300 lbs. of play sand, and quite a few cacti, guess its time to get some more Desert Hairys. (been along time)
Will prob. quarter it up into 18" X 18" sections, eventually.

Last edited:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow that is sick ! ;P ;P

I want one just like it some day {D {D

-A.tabor

ahas

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Wow, pretty awesome. How many Desert Hairys are you gonna put in there?

deserthairy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well........... To be honest, the girlfriend isn't much on them, but yesterday she did say that if I get rid of this Black Widow I found a month ago, that I could get "ONE".
We have been getting along real good for 3 years, so I can respect that she's not much of a Scorp lover, and I can get by with one.

I think she thinks I'm going to mess with her with it. Maybe chase her around or something. Not me..........I don't handle them, I just like to observe. {D

deserthairy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Actually, I hate to get rid of this Black Widow yet. I have had fun watching/feeding it. Eats real good. Atleast 3 flys a day. Has had a Red Wasp, and when I just came home, an adult cricket was walking around the living room. The Black Widow is enjoying it right now!
Here's a pic (not good quality)

Last edited:

xVOWx

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That's going to be waaaay too much for a single scorp, your gf will just have to understand that you will need atleast 6 ;)

deserthairy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Deff. like the way you think xVOWx! I'll get her to read this thread today.:clap:

MissConnie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:} That tank is just devine! You for sure will need more then one scorp in there!