Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

Scorpions in TN?

Discussion in 'Scorpions' started by White Widow, Jun 14, 2008.

1. brandontmyers

brandontmyers Arachnoangel Old Timer

Advertisement
    Matt,

Just to let you know, I know most people won't know where I am talking about, but there are reports of V. carolinianus in Stanly COunty. My Grandma has land out there, and when I get a chance, I will most likely check it out. I am going to be working on a research project with different locales of V. carolinianus. So this goes to anyone, if you can get some please let me know. With locality data as well.

Brandon

2. enjoier14

enjoier14 Arachnoknight

Dude...you should let me know when you're going, so I can go as well.
    Unless you'd prefer to go by yourself.

I'd love to get my hands on this species. I go looking all the time around my place, but with no luck.:( Today, I just found a centipede. It was only one of those little feathery looking ones.

3. Brandon, i would love to get up with ya on a hunt for them

anyone at all who can get these i will buy

4. michelle23

michelle23 Arachnopeon

In a few months

In a few months when it warms up a bit, by basement will be crawling with these little scorpions:(

5. Nomadinexile

Nomadinexile Arachnoking

So buy a black light. Collect them. Sell them to the people on here. Buy whatever you want and put it in a cage. :)

6. SixShot666

SixShot666 Arachnodemon

Hmmm.....Strange?!?!?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.