Scorpion Picture Thread

Vandy13

Arachnopeon
Thanks dude, the third is certainly my favourite.. mind you quite a petite species that May only get to about 4-5cm generally.

Vandy13

Arachnopeon
Your not wrong actually! Quite a docile little one i might add.

Got stuck into a Roach last night though that was at least the size of its abdomen.. brave!

The African fat tail genus looks amazing.. no doubt you have many of these in your collection @ArachnoDrew ?

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
Yea check out my Parabuthus transvaalicus dive into a roach bigger Than it, such a beast eater

I have a couple Hectors. I have Parabuthus transvaalicus and Androctonus Mauritanicus. All considered "fat tails " im excites 2 of my hectors look ready to molt soon. They should be beefy 20170609_151338.jpg

Stenodactylus

Arachnosquire
Might as well throw a few pictures up here ;)

Brotheas gervaisii, adult male:

Diplocentrus whitei, molting to 3rd instar:

Hottentotta salei, adult female:

Pseudouroctonus santarita with her new brood:

Heterometrus petersii with her new brood:

Casey K

Arachnoknight
This is a Hadogenes sp. but I'm unsure which one so I took a pic and hope to get some results from folks that know more about scorpions....I'm just starting to get into scorps so any advice is happily accepted. Thank you all for taking your time to read and respond. I appreciate any input.
IMG_20170715_155101215.jpg

Attachments

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
This is a Hadogenes sp. but I'm unsure which one so I took a pic and hope to get some results from folks that know more about scorpions....I'm just starting to get into scorps so any advice is happily accepted. Thank you all for taking your time to read and respond. I appreciate any input.
View attachment 246112
I cant ID however that does appear to be too much moisture for that Sp. And a lot of feeders lol crickets all over and a dubia burrowrd in ground

Casey K

Arachnoknight
I cant ID however that does appear to be too much moisture for that Sp. And a lot of feeders lol crickets all over and a dubia burrowrd in ground
I fed it when I took that picture...it actually has crickets in it's mouth and that was the container it came in. I rehoused it to dry substrate but it does have a water dish and a hide (I was fixing the terrarium while it was eating). I researched it but I can't tell which species it is. That's why I took a pic and posted here. Thank you for the info! :)