Scorpion Noob:

MrArachnid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello, all.

My name is Matt, I've been on the Tarantula-Side of Arachnoboards for a little while, beginning with an Avicularia avicularia and ending with four other Tarantulas up to the present which just so happen to include...Psalmopoeous cambridgei, Grammostola rosea, Aphonopelma seemanni and last but not least, a beautiful Haplopelma lividum.

Anyways, for maybe under a month or so I've been seriously considering buying a Scorpion and getting into them as well. I have a strong passion for Arachnids and hope to someday become an expert, maybe even an Arachnologist. I guess I've always been intrigued by Scorpions yet simultaneously found them kind of gross, or just not my thing. However, for some reason or another that is all seeming to change, and has changed quite a bit. So, now my plans are to pick up an Emperor Scorpion and begin adding more to my Arachnid collection.

This part of the boards seems to be just as helpful, informative, friendly and interesting as the Tarantulas-Forums and I'd be quite happy I think to be a part of it as well as the T-Boards.

Well, thanks so much for all of your time please feel free to let a Scorpion-Noob know what ya think...it would be sincerely appreciated.

-Sincerely, Matt

Spider-man 2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Matt,

Hey dude! Haven't talked to you in a while. If you wanna talk scorps hit me up on AIM. I even got some you could buy if you wanted to get into it.

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
heh, welcome to the scorpion-boards =)

once you get your emperor, the infection will start, and the only cure is more, more, more and even more scorpies >.<

good luck, you wont be dissapointed :p