Scorpion Escape

ScorpionObsession

Arachnosquire
So I just thought I'd share a funny story about my Desert hairy Scorpion escpaing last night. so yesterday around 5pm I took her top off of her 2.5 gallon tubberware enclosure just to show her off and left her top off, (which I have done before and she never escaped) but this time I didn't even think about it until 12am that night when I re-entered my room and checked her enclosure and she was nowhere to be found! I even shined black lights into her tiny burrows to see if she was in them but she wasnt. so me and my girlfriend started freaking out alittle haha. but long story short after about 5 minutes of searching I found her under a low chair in my room just chilling. she is now safe and back in her enclosure with the top ON.

brolloks

Arachnobaron
So I just thought I'd share a funny story about my Desert hairy Scorpion escpaing last night. so yesterday around 5pm I took her top off of her 2.5 gallon tubberware enclosure just to show her off and left her top off, (which I have done before and she never escaped) but this time I didn't even think about it until 12am that night when I re-entered my room and checked her enclosure and she was nowhere to be found! I even shined black lights into her tiny burrows to see if she was in them but she wasnt. so me and my girlfriend started freaking out alittle haha. but long story short after about 5 minutes of searching I found her under a low chair in my room just chilling. she is now safe and back in her enclosure with the top ON.
Haha, luckily you found it.

It reminds me of the time I had a Parabuthus escape in my room. I was about age 13-15. Can't remember exactly how it escaped but I search for about 2 hours until I eventually found it hiding between a few containers. My mother was not very pleased, mostly because I was late for my weekend job and using the "scorpion search" as an excuse :)

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
I am not sure if I would use the term "funny" to describe an escaped scorpion but in any case I am glad you found it.

ScorpionObsession

Arachnosquire
Well it wasn't very funny until I found it. lol but everyone learns from their mistakes. I won't have any more scorpion escapes I'm sure.

TheScorpionMan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well it wasn't very funny until I found it. lol but everyone learns from their mistakes. I won't have any more scorpion escapes I'm sure.
I had a scorp escape its container recently but i was a step ahead of the scorp as i had its container inside a plastic box. So it didn't get too far xD