Scolopocryptops gracilis eggs?

TooManyCooks

Arachnopeon
Quick backstory: I have a Scolopocryptops gracilis that was wild caught and gifted to me by a friend a few months back. This morning, she had layed eggs in a chamber she had made for herself in her deli-cup "enclosure". I don't live in the same area that the pede was found in, so release isn't really an option.

I want to be able to keep a couple of the hatchlings, but first i need some tips on how to deal with such a small centipede. When the eggs hatch, I know i'm supposed to leave them together for a while, but do i move my pede and her eggs into a shallower, smaller container to keep track of them? once the pedelings leave their mother, do i separate them immediately, or do i leave them together for a while longer? would i take the mother out at this point?

I already have some ideas about how to handle this, but just let me know how any of you guys would work with this, because Im far from a pro!

Ripa

Arachnobaron
Had Scolopocryptops sp. pop twice. Almost never try to move a pede when they drop their eggs- the stress may cause the mother to eat or abandon them. And abandoned scolopendromorph eggs are as good as dead.

You can put them in a wide bowl to separate when they hit instar 2.