Scientific articles

riderr

Arachnopeon
Hey guys,

hope you're all doing well.
So I'm attending a Textual Composition course this semester and my lecturer left it up to me what to write about. I decided to write about Ts since I hate academic writing and this will propably make it more enjoyable for me.
I'm not planning to go into crazy detail, it's rather gonna be something general like anatomy, behaviour, molting process etc.
Anyways, I could most likely write a lot on my own but need academic sources. I can't spent crazy amounts of money on biology books and it's hard in Germany to come by sth. that's written in English without purchasing it (translation is not an option).

Do you guys have any recommendations for general articles about Ts and the points mentioned above? Yes, I do own the Keeper's Guide.

Thanks in advance. You guys rock

bryverine

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
If you are part of a university and the university supports the site, you can usually get access to research sites that have scientific papers with the university login.

e.g. I can get papers through sciencedirect.com with my university.

I unfortunately do not know what kind of support these places have for universities outside the US. I think it's worth into though. Good luck!