School Presentation

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ROFLMAO!!! {D {D {D i didn't think it was possible to laugh so hard this early in the morning - and i'm definitely NOT a morning person - but this just cracked me up for some reason!!!!! LOL Maybe because of my political party affiliation... LOL... Thanks for starting my day off with a great laugh!!!!

Glad to hear the presentation went well and you should go back - the kids probably love it. Seriously, i think it is great to start kids off with some appreciation (which comes through education especially with T's) for nature. jules
yeah maybe they need a practice vote so they can see of they understand the rules lol

Yeah the principle even came and checked out the bugs lol
she said they are going to see if they can get it where they can pay me to come back . and also go to the other schools in the district. Id do it for free but getting paid would be rally nice lol Especially if i could get enough schools to go to whre i could do that all year lol

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Congrats on the presentation. It's always a hit with the students. The older kids are thrilled with how the tarantulas mate and the younger kids are just thrilled period.