Sc. subspinipes pictures wanted.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A request I have,
Could members with mature SEXED Scolopendra subspinipes (Only) take photo's of their pedes last tergite at an angle similar to this:

bigger http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/521/1001166tk2.jpg

If this is a completely futile attempt to learn anything stop me now but I just want to compare a few images, prefferably large un scaled down images, easily hosted at imageshack.us (Just provide links for very large photo's).
It is easy enough to get a pede to take this position, just provide a food item then touch the terminal legs, not encouraging people new to centipedes to go around proding them maybe this is left to experienced keepers.
Males are more important than females
Thanks in advance
Chris

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Good idea, do other ssps of subspinipes count too?!?! I have proven females Sc.s.''Tiger legs''...

phil.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yes I am looking for all subspinipes ssp, maybe later if this leads to anything other spec will be considered but at the moment I want to keep the field small, picturees greatly appreciated.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Come on you guys theres a fair few of you with pedes and near everyone of you has a sc. sunspinipes, at least humour me witha few pictures

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i wud, but i dont know sex, or have a pic of the terminal legs, so unfortunately i cant really help. i wud guess taht very few ppl know the sex of them.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well so far sexing is mainly "If it lays eggs its female" arrangement, pics of females are easy enough to get its really sexed males that i'm after. And the pictures i'm looking for aren't of the terminal legs, its the part of the last tergite under the legs i'm interested in pictures of.