Salticidae NJ ID confirm?

Ghoulsnake

Arachnopeon
I collected four jumping spiders this morning, three of which I hadn't seen in my area before (Passaic County NJ) so I was having trouble IDing. I believe they're all Naphrys pulex, would anyone be able to verify that? I believe two are males and one is female but I have no idea if they are mature because they're so small.

The two I believe are males:
20210513_161307.jpg Screenshot_20210513-193318_Gallery.jpg
The one on the right is the first one I found. That one has a very dark carapace and a significantly lighter abdomen so that was the one throwing me off.

The one I believe to be female:
20210513_151459.jpg
Just something I noticed with her is she has stripes on the sides of her carapace. I didn't notice that with the other two.

Thank you in advance!

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
All look good for N. pulex. Depth of colouration is somewhat variable - a bit lighter or darker from one specimen to the next is common. From what I can tell the stripe on the side of the cephalothorax seems to be a female trait, whereas males seem to have a tan or orange colour there without a stripe.

Ghoulsnake

Arachnopeon
All look good for N. pulex. Depth of colouration is somewhat variable - a bit lighter or darker from one specimen to the next is common. From what I can tell the stripe on the side of the cephalothorax seems to be a female trait, whereas males seem to have a tan or orange colour there without a stripe.
Thank you so much for verifying! That is very helpful and I had no idea the stripes were a female trait. Does that apply solely to N. pulex or do other species display stripes as well? Does it have anything to do with maturity?

Edan bandoot

Arachnoprince
Bugguide has an advanced search that lets you see pictures of the jumping spiders in your area