Sad News

Ace Man

Arachnopeon
I thought I should update everyone about my Avic avic. Unfortunately she passed on 2 days ago. I'd love to know what was wrong with her, but it's unlikely though as even Mr Schultz didn't know what was wrong. Anyway, I'm hopefully getting a Chille on friday and I'll be up and running again. Thanks for all your advice everyone. Speak to you all soon.

:( :( :(

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Sorry for your loss. I lost a A.Avic once and it was very upsetting. I do have a new one though.

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
(Hugs)
Im sorry about your loss hon and hope things go wonderfuly with the new baby.

cold blood

Staff member
Man, is this the day of the zombie threads rising from the dead or what? And a little early, too....Halloween's not for 5 weeks. I'm going into hiding before a zombie thread gets me:eek:

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Man, is this the day of the zombie threads rising from the dead or what? And a little early, too....Halloween's not for 5 weeks. I'm going into hiding before a zombie thread gets me:eek:
I think so and its first victim is the poster above that's tagged several old topics today.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Ah ah ah ah... amazing. That T died in 2003, Silvio Berlu$coni was in the office here, and banned T's. That poor "Avic" died as a butterfly effect cause, probably :-(

Last edited:

Tomoran

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wait...so Ace Man resurrected his own 12-year-old thread? I'm so confused... :eek:

lalberts9310

Arachnoprince
Wait...so Ace Man resurrected his own 12-year-old thread? I'm so confused... :eek:
Nope, the OP is "Ace Man", the one resurrecting the thread is "Ace_Man". You'll also see OP has a display picture, while the poster that resurrected the thread does not have a display picture, and the post counts, join dates and locations are different :)

I also thought the same until I had a closer look :p