Ryan Nefcy (talkenlate04)

Lance Varden

Arachnopeon
This guy is a clown

I pu out an add for wanting to buy an adult male B. Smithi

7/25/07, 3:24 AM You claim you have a "penultimate" male and that $140 + shipping might get you to send it out.

07-26-2007, 07:48 AM You get all hurt cause I say I don't like being made to beg, and change the price to $60 saying $140 was a joke, but that you want to know my breeding experience

07-26-2007, 10:38 AM I agreed to the $60, but again you demand breeding experience.

07-26-2007, 06:43 PM After I trouble myslef to detail some breeding experience, you say that the spider just happened to die in that exact moment in a molt.

For your information, Mr. "I want to know your experience first" The skin on the rump turns black about a week or so before molt. The molt typically takes abouit 10-12 hours from the time they go motionless till the end. So I guess your penultimate just happened to start an unexpected molt right about the time you were asking the ridiculous price of $140, and died during the time of your other emails in which you were demanding details of breeding experience.

I don't know why you felt the need to waste both our times with this meaningless cat-an-mouse. Maybe you are really some eleven year old punk kid that doesn't have enough Nintendo games to stave of boredom.

Asking $140 for a male and saying you "might" send it.

Ohhh, that was just a joke

Demanding the breeding experience as if you are some sort of expert, and even if you were it would be condescending. I have bought spiders from Southern Spider Works, Tarantulas.com, and many individuals. None of them behave like that.

GROW UP!!!!!! Stop jacking people around with your childish lies. Stop condescending. And most of all, stop wasting people's time!

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I have no clue what this guys problem is. He posted an add wanting a male smithi, I had just sold all my immature males to a pet store downtown and had one of my own. I offered a price he did not like, so I dropped it down 80 bucks. From 140 to 60+ shipping. Then my male died and I had my work week come up(grave shift 12 hours), but I still made time to drive out to the pet store and buy back a male to get to him. That cost me 90 to get it back. And before I have the time to tell him I have located a male and can still work the deal for 60 he blasts me in a pm.

So long story short if he had waited one more day he would have known I had a male for him and still for the price I offered even though it still cost me more to get it back. I just got off work, its my weekend. I wanted to go to bed but now I am on here defending a transaction that NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.

Actually reading the post he just added its not even a review its the PM he sent me when he jumped to conclusions all mad thinking I was yanking him around. Money was never exchanged, nothing died, or was not sent. He’s just mad because he did not get treated like I owe him something. And that is silly I gave him a price that was beyond good. And just because I did not get right back to him he posts this? Even the first asking price was reasonable. The second price was a down right steal.
And here is the male I just bought back.
I have a life off the boards Mr. Varden. And I can ask for breeding experience when I want to, I am not going to hand out a male I raised from sling to just anyone. My reviews speak for themselves.

Last edited:

Lance Varden

Arachnopeon
We got it worked out. Just a misunderstanding. Everything is cool. Ryan has been a big help.

LOL, I am just getting old and grouchy. I was feeling frustration from not being able to get a male. Ryan helped hook me up with a guy who has one. It's all good.