Rosea Egg sac question

Seen1980

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What does a Rosea's egg sac look like? I ask because I found something in Ro's tank that was kinda overal shaped with a red marking at the bottom or top pending how you look at it.
Can someone please post a Rosea's egg sac for me to see what it looks like?

Seen1980

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I can't post images on here, so I don't have an image ability on here for some reason not that I have a camera capable of transferring it to the PC anyhow.
I did run a search, but I have been unable to locate a picture of a Rosea's egg sac to see if this is indeed an egg sac of not. Should I just treat it as an egg sac while I don't feel ready to manage a Tarantula egg sac?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Well the simplest way to go about this if you dont feel ready is just leave it with the mom........ sooner or later you will have babies running around like mad or nothing. Time will tell.

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Nice pic....That webbing puts my GBB to shame :eek:

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
No kidding wow..... thats alot of webbing even for an egg sac. My few Roseas I have had sacs with lay webbing right where the sac is going to be and when its all said and done and wrapped up there is not much web anywhere else....... but with yours wow......~~~~~:eek: