Rose hair

Spiderdan24

Arachnopeon
Rose hair
I myt just be panicking becouse my 1st t i got, ( the stuban rose hair) is lay on her back now no molting mat an no movement at all does this happen or should i expect the worse.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Rose hair
I myt just be panicking becouse my 1st t i got, ( the stuban rose hair) is lay on her back now no molting mat an no movement at all does this happen or should i expect the worse.
relax, carefully without disturbing it, make sure the water dish is full. Leave it alone, again don't disturb it and check on it in a couple of hours.

Many T's will be on their back for a period of time while molting before you see any molting movement. Keeping that humidity up will help, but the biggest thing is to just let nature take its course.

She knows what to do. Ok?

Keep us updated though :)

Spiderdan24

Arachnopeon
:) the molting as begun, what a sight i hope she makes it threw. Am gonna check bak in on her in a few hours.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
:) the molting as begun, what a sight i hope she makes it threw. Am gonna check bak in on her in a few hours.
glad to hear, let us know how it goes! When she is all flipped over and done, grab the molt and preserve it for sexing.

Spiderdan24

Arachnopeon
She is now a mature male lol he made it just done the final flip bit gutted bwt the male part but least he ad a full life ay

kc7wdg

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
MM Rosies aren't all bad I've got one that matured about 18 months ago and still eats.

Spiderdan24

Arachnopeon
Got that beautiful velvet pinky carapace :) i hope i get another 18 months with him. He was my 1st T