Answered Roles keep changing

LilithArachne

Arachnopeon
Hi all,
For some reason I keep going from Arachnopeon to Active Member with the cool emotes and then back to peon, and then back to Active Member... so on and so forth, lol
Is this normal? Is it based on an automated system? It changes within a day or so, and I will reread the FAQ in case.

Thanks. I am sorry for my ignorance!

Mustafa67

Arachnosquire
Hi all,
For some reason I keep going from Arachnopeon to Active Member with the cool emotes and then back to peon, and then back to Active Member... so on and so forth, lol
Is this normal? Is it based on an automated system? It changes within a day or so, and I will reread the FAQ in case.

Thanks. I am sorry for my ignorance!
I’ve also become an active member and an arachnosquire somehow 😅

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
To take it one step further (with a visual - please excuse the sloppiness, lol). In your user profile, under your name, you should be able to always see how many "messages" (posts) you currently have. That number need to be at least 15 (in the last 45 days, in informational forums only) in order to keep your active member status.

Also, your user title and your member status have nothing to do with each other. :)

1716841047347.png

Mustafa67

Arachnosquire
To take it one step further (with a visual - please excuse the sloppiness, lol). In your user profile, under your name, you should be able to always see how many "messages" (posts) you currently have. That number need to be at least 15 (in the last 45 days, in informational forums only) in order to keep your active member status.

Also, your user title and your member status have nothing to do with each other. :)

View attachment 474306
How does it work with points?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
How does it work with points?

Under "Some General Notes on the Tarantulas forums", 4th bulletin down.

Also under "Other Areas of Interest", 3rd bulletin down.

:)

LilithArachne

Arachnopeon

View attachment 474306
Thank you for this too!