Road Dog was right...

captmarga

Arachnobaron
This week's adventures will bring the number up to 24...

Picked up six lovelies from John Slaughter at the expo in Arlington, plus a little cobalt blue from a kid a couple of tables over. Rehomed that one, as it was in a bare deli cup with just a sponge. Pretty baby, moved with no trouble at all. Will offer it food this week.

The rest have nice habitats waiting for them at the office, or will be fine where they are for a bit (the baby GBB).

A P irminia due to arrive on Tuesday. Looking forward to getting good clear photos of everyone!

Marga

Kuro

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
by this coming wednesday i will have gone from 16 to 28 T's. and i plan on ordering more.

what all have you gotten?

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Eupalaestrus campestratus (Paraguay) Pink Zebra Beauty 0.0.1 Name Farina (Farino if male) Took photo of his underside while rehoming. First impression male.

Lasiodora parahybana Brazillian Salmon Pink Birdeater 0.0.1 Name: Pernambuco. Have a ventral photo.

Haplopelma lividum Cobalt Blue Tarantula 0.0.1 (Thaliland) - Name" Thiang (tee-ang) If one is female, this will be the female name.
Haplopelma lividum Cobalt Blue Tarantula 0.0.1 Name: Lum Tha (will be the male name).

One is quite a bit older and showing blue already (the one I got from the kid). The other, from John Slaughter, is a juevie, but have a ventral photo.

Paraphysa scrofa Chilean Copper 0.0.1 Name: Venus. Adorable little thing!

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens Greenbottle Blue (0.0.1) Name: Trinidad Already eating! BAM!

Nhandu chromatus Brazilian Red & White 0.0.1 Name: Teodoro. I LOVE the coloration on this little spider. Eating away, over it's water dish, apparently likes some water with dinner.

(Coming on Tues) Venezuelan Sun Tiger Psalmopeus irminia Name: Tobago

So far the faves are Teodoro. the blues... and, and. I can't decide.

Marga

captmarga

Arachnobaron
No Worries. I have great help in taking care of them (they are at my office, and a co-worker has gotten interested). I don't have room there for many more.

Can anyone tell from the two ventral shots if we have skirts or shirts? Want to know how well I"m doing on sexing them. BJ, my co-worker, is also learning! Her two-year old is also learning all of the spider's names. She came into the office yesterday, started pointing and said, there's Mae West, Hi Taminaco...

I about fell out of my chair...

Marga