Old Timer
Hows the T doing today?
Still alive? Don't leave us hanging.

Hoping for the best,
Ernie

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:) I'm sorry, don't mean to leave you hanging... but SHE'S just hanging in there.

She's conserving her energy, she seems to search out a place where her opisthoma and front end are higher up than her middle. If you just look at her, she seems just fine... but she won't move unless provoked, and I won't provoke her at this time unless it's for food nd water. I've only been giving her the mash every other day cuz I felt I was disturbing her too much. I took some pics, need to get them developed!

Anyway, so far, so good! Thanks for asking (and caring) and I'll keep y'all posted!

Lostkat

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Poor baby :( I'm suprised she's survived for this long though. Just keep taking good care of her and maybe she'll make it to her next moult. Good luck.

I never ever hold any of my T's unless I'm sat down. I'm so clumsy that it'd be just my luck to breathe on one and make it bolt, or drop it or something. I don't think I could bear damaging one of my T's through my own clumsiness.

Again, good luck.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm keeping this on the front page. Sorry.
I want to know whats happening with this poor T.

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
:( I'm sorry to report that Rio went to the great burrow in the sky this weekend.:(

But at least she was loved and fed and hydrated so didn't seem to suffer that much.

A note on her behavior as this COULD be a warning sign; after she fell and I fixed her up and put her in ICU, she did this weird stretching thing for 2 days. She would bring her legs in close to her and stand WAY UP IN THE AIR so her opisthoma was barely touching the ground, then she'd let herself down. Did it over and over for two days.:? Strange.

Thank you all who have been hanging in with me on this one, I'm doing o.k. as I've been expecting this outcome. Your support is ALWAYS a big help!

On a good note; see Mother's Day thread, and let's get rid of all this gloom and doom!

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Static_69
Kelly,
i live in northwestern indiana...close to Gary and Valporaiso...about 20 minutes from chicago...there is a shop in a town called scherriville that sells just arachnids and herps and every month there is a rep. show in valpo....

Risto
Out of curiosity, are you speaking of the Reptile House on Route 30? If there's any other places you know of lemme know, as I live a stone's throw from Hammond and am more than willing to drive a bit :D Also, where's this rep. show at?

N.