Richmond Reptile Expo

RAK83

Arachnopeon
I’m a little late to the game, but I was there. What did everyone pick up?

RAK83

Arachnopeon
Our G. Pulchra’s are siblings. What kind of ball python? If I had had an enclosure for a ball python I would have definitely been walking out with one.

mellyj1991

Arachnopeon
That's awesome! I was so excited that Tanya finally got some in, I wish I could have gotten several to ensure I got at least one female but that would have been a big price tag. And it was sold to me as a normal but the breeder said it was a possible het? I'm not sure, I'm not very familiar with all the different kinds but I'm happy with her regardless

RAK83

Arachnopeon
That's awesome! I was so excited that Tanya finally got some in, I wish I could have gotten several to ensure I got at least one female but that would have been a big price tag. And it was sold to me as a normal but the breeder said it was a possible het? I'm not sure, I'm not very familiar with all the different kinds but I'm happy with her regardless
Agreed, I would have loved to get multiple. I got a GBB, P Irminia, and pumpkin patch as well. I don’t know much about ball pythons but I left the expo knowing I need one. I’m planning on going to the expo in Prince William County in December and will probably pick one up there.

My Pulchra is so dainty she () won’t eat if I’m watching so I just have to leave dead roaches/meal worms in her enclosure. True to form my GBB doesn’t even let me get the roach completely in the enclosure before she charges full speed for the tongs