• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

Rhopalurus junceus [ Carribean Blue Scorpion ]

JODECS

Arachnosquire
Rhopalurus junceus [ Carribean Blue Scorpion ]

Successful - YES
Any special care or preliminary notes for the lovers - feed the female a couple of times
pairing - i place the male in the female enclosure then wait for the matting dance
Any special post mating care -no special post mating care... I just feed the female right away and give her as long as she would take

Breeding Date: 6/2/11
PoP date: 8/19/11
Lenght of gestation - 2 months and 19 days

Heres the Pics :
mating

1st instars

2nd instars

---------- Post added 09-13-2011 at 07:21 PM ----------

Successful - YES
Any special care or preliminary notes for the lovers - feed the female a couple of times
pairing - I place the male in the female enclosure then wait for the matting dance
Any special post mating care -no special post mating care... I just feed the female right away and give her as long as she would take

Breeding Date:6/25/11
PoP date: 9/13/11
Lenght of gestation - 2 months and 18 days

Heres the Pic :
1st instars

2nd instars
ill upload pic as soon as they molt

Last edited: