Question Reviews and reports

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Establishing this required my home address ? I typed in a fake address that most people will know is a joke or think I'm a scammer lol. I'm curious why address is required? Does this show to the public, as I rather not have a line of chicks banging down my door tomorrow , now that they know where I live ;)

Later, Tom

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Never mind, it was either quickly fixed, or it shows as I'm from the U.S. lol, my bad.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
LOL! I went in and changed it for you. Scott just went in and changed the description field for the address required. :)

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am trying to figure out how to write feedback for a seller.

goto the seller's profile,
click on Review tab
give 1 or 5 stars
and is that it??
no need to write anything?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
I am trying to figure out how to write feedback for a seller.

goto the seller's profile,
click on Review tab
give 1 or 5 stars
and is that it??
no need to write anything?
Once you click your "overall" star rating (you should be able to pick 1-5 stars, not just 1 or 5), you will be taken to a new page with all the fields to fill out for a review. Please let me know if you experience any issues.

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you very much for explanation

I have submitted a review for you and went through the whole process

Good stuff.
250 min characters is interesting
Requires detailed reivew.

emitellall

Arachnopeon
My apologies in advance if this is known information, but I did a bit of searching and couldn't find clarification. I'd like to review a petstore that I purchased a few tarantulas from a couple days ago. Is it OK for me to create the first petstore review (which, from what I see includes adding its address, number, description, etc.) for the shop(in the new system of reviews), or does someone from the shop itself need to add all this information?
Again, sorry if this has already been cleared up.

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Haven't gotten around to really posting about it, so it's not know. Please note that it will be a two part process. First, you will need to create the "petstore item". Then, once the petstore item has been created and approved, you will need to go back and then do your review of the petstore. If the owner of the petstore would like to obtain "ownership" of the item (they'll be able to respond to the reviews left, they can contact me. They will need an account on the forums though.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
My apologies in advance if this is known information, but I did a bit of searching and couldn't find clarification. I'd like to review a petstore that I purchased a few tarantulas from a couple days ago. Is it OK for me to create the first petstore review (which, from what I see includes adding its address, number, description, etc.) for the shop(in the new system of reviews), or does someone from the shop itself need to add all this information?
Again, sorry if this has already been cleared up.
Good question. I couldn't find a ready made AB criteria on that doing a search just now. Of course, I've never been able to find anything with that search thing.

fuzzyavics72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello, I'm trying to post a for sale ad and there is no options to allow me to post.

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello Mods,
If I want to write more than one review for one seller how do I go about doing that? As of now it looks like I can write one review only. What if I end up buying multiple times from one seller and some are good and some are bad transactions?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hello Mods,
If I want to write more than one review for one seller how do I go about doing that? As of now it looks like I can write one review only. What if I end up buying multiple times from one seller and some are good and some are bad transactions?
Unfortunately, the software we are currently using only supports one review per user per item. We're working with the developer on that issue.

EDED

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thank you very much for working on the issue, I just wanted to check to see if I was doing something wrong or missing something

Trenor

Arachnoprince
Unfortunately, the software we are currently using only supports one review per user per item. We're working with the developer on that issue.
Have the developers came up with anything on this issue? I'd really like to be able to do multiple reviews for a given seller. Thanks.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Have the developers came up with anything on this issue? I'd really like to be able to do multiple reviews for a given seller. Thanks.
Sorry, at this point, they still have not come up with anything to resolve this issue. :(

Debby