Request Access to the Europe forum

MasterOogway

Arachnoknight
I would like to join/have access to this subforum as well. In the States, but for professional reasons like to keep my information flows/sources as open as possible.

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member

MasterOogway

Arachnoknight
I do understand; however, I'm a zoo professional and sometimes it's nice and/or helpful to be able to track down information on what our European counterparts are doing. Especially when I don't always have access to their emails or institutional access to their information. Just thought I'd ask!

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Warwickshire is in the middle of the UK?
@nanook That's not what your location in your profile said. About 35 minutes ago you changed your location from reno, nevada to UK. Your location must be your actual location, where you reside. If you reside in the UK, why did you have your location set to reno, nevada?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
I do understand; however, I'm a zoo professional and sometimes it's nice and/or helpful to be able to track down information on what our European counterparts are doing. Especially when I don't always have access to their emails or institutional access to their information. Just thought I'd ask!
I completely understand where you are coming from. However, The specific sections are more geared for local trading, buying, selling etc. Anything localized and specific to that region. Main discussions still remain in the general public section of this site. If you have any inquiries about any information from our European counterparts (except for anything selling, buying or trading), you are always free to initiate a thread and ask them. ;)

Debby

MasterOogway

Arachnoknight
I completely understand where you are coming from. However, The specific sections are more geared for local trading, buying, selling etc. Anything localized and specific to that region. Main discussions still remain in the general public section of this site. If you have any inquiries about any information from our European counterparts (except for anything selling, buying or trading), you are always free to initiate a thread and ask them. ;)

Debby
Totally reasonable! Thanks.

nanook

Arachnopeon
@nanook @MasterOogway Please refer to the very first post in this thread (page 1, post 1) as to why you do not qualify to join the European section.

Debby
@nanook That's not what your location in your profile said. About 35 minutes ago you changed your location from reno, nevada to UK. Your location must be your actual location, where you reside. If you reside in the UK, why did you have your location set to reno, nevada?
I have no idea why it said Reno, I defiantly didn't write that at all, I'm a bit confused how it got there, I had to look up how to change it

Last edited by a moderator:

Daesu

Arachnopeon
Hi, please add me to the euro forum.
I'm in the UK, have 2 mm's with likely more on the way and have my first breeding project planned.