Request Access to the Canada forum

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
You literally quoted the reason as to why your request to join is denied (see number 1). ;)

Debby
Then how is she going to get access to the information regarding moving her tarantulas across the border? Other threads in the main forum have been moved to the Canadian forum, so that isn't an option. What other option is there?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Then how is she going to get access to the information regarding moving her tarantulas across the border? Other threads in the main forum have been moved to the Canadian forum, so that isn't an option. What other option is there?
This thread is for asking about requests for joining ONLY. It is not for discussions. You want to discuss something, message me privately.

With that said, I will humor your post once and only once. You are misguided. This is the ONLY option. Any requests for information about moving to another country should NEVER, I repeat NEVER, be moved to the country's private forum. If they are, report them and they will be moved back. We leave it in the public forums, so they can obtain answers BEFORE they move. Once the person moves to said country, ONLY then will they be granted access (if they request it again), as those forums are supposed to be specific to local content. Any general posts in nature MUST be in the main forums.

Their thread requesting help and advice is still located in Tarantulas Questions and Discussions (in the main forum) right here: https://arachnoboards.com/threads/tarantulas-canada.340299/

The rules are crystal clear. I do not know how to baby it down any further than I already have. "1. Must reside in Canada". What is not clear about that?

One last time, if you, or anyone, wishes to discuss this further, message me privately. Any further posts not requesting access will be removed.

Debby