[Inquiry] Reptmart

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Has anyone dealt with Reptmart.com? Saw some deals on there I was pretty interested in and wanted to know if they were reputable or not?

CMB Reptiles

Arachnopeon
I work in the pet industry, and Reptmart is a sub company of reptile industries, which is a reptile wholesaler. And I can honestly say that there are few better in the industry than them. The animals are priced great and always great! Dont hesitate!

the toe cutter

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Reptmart are great to deal with and moderately priced. They have a good bit of CB herps and their packing is excellent.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
thanks for the responses! Though I had a deal come up locally I couldn't pass up, I think that reptmart will have my buisness in the near future! :)

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
same animal pics as lllreptile in california and same pricing.It is in Fla as opposed to California. Animals are expensive.

Ariel

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Um....what? I just looked between the two different sites and they're certainly not the same pictures, they're inventories are also quite different. So I don't really get what you're implying here?

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My bad, I mistook LLL for repmart (had several windows open) when I was at Kingsnake.com. The only thing I was implying was they could have been same company with an office in Cali and one in Fla. A lot of distributors do that. I ordered from a Cali company once but animal came from Tennesee. No problem as long as animal is shipped heathly and as described. They are a known and reputable company as is LLL but you can find better bargains from reputable breeders.