reptile forums?

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ball pythons.net is good. They are very friendly and helpful.

rollinkansas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
For what types of reptiles? There are ones specifically for snakes, or specifically for geckos. I find the general ones to be not that good..repticzone for example is a lot of 14 year old kids giving out advice on animals theyve never kept before, or just giving completely false information, etc

Last edited:

Taceas

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Try to find a forum specific to the animals you're interested in, I think you'll have a lot better experience and better opprotunity to learn. At least that's been my experience.

The generalized reptile forums are nothing but a bunch of immature imbeciles posturing and badmouthing about things they mostly have no clue about. Even though Kingsnake.com has specific forums devoted to specific creatures, I too would lump them into the above category. I've never had a good experience at Kingsucks.

I frequent http://www.cornsnakesource.com/forum/ for Corn Snakes. It's down home and doesn't have that stuffiness you tend to find on some forums.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Fieldherpforum.com is prob the best on the net!

-Brandon-

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
alot have mentioned good ones, another that comes to mind is aquatic-terrors.com/forums

Yea its mainly an aquatics forum but they have a nice reptile section

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would go to repticzone.com, they are very friendly people and have many different topics to post under.

-Eric