reincarnation what ( t ) would you be

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if there is reincarnation ? what ( t ) would you come back as i be a p. murinus the o.b.t. lol -- phil

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'd probably be a P. irminia. Fast with a lot of attitude that deserves a little respect. ;)

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
P. metallica, or P. formosa, maybe a B. vagans, I think they are lovely.

goferris

Arachnopeon
i would probably come back as a g rosea as i am lazy, not very prone to attacking those that bug me, and well liked by many. now if i could choose i would want to be an obt. fiesty little buggers but i think they are fascinating.

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i would proberly come back as a thai black(haplopelma minax) very quick/bad attitude;P :razz:

common spider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would have to say I would come back as a haplopelma minax and show the world that I am mad and pissed off!:evil:

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A evil, fast, aggro to the max OBT that stands his ground and of course the lady OBTs are nice to the male OBTs so I can enjoy my dates. ;)

Libertykeeper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I would say an H. Lividum, although I am not by any circumstances that good looking,,,

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yep you guessed it........ i'd be a Smithi........ Long lived, lazy. Sounds good to me.

Skypainter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I would be a P. cambridgei. Trinidad is a beautiful place and my dates would be nice and not eat me!

spider_fan

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'd have to say I'd want to be a P. regalis. Elegant and graceful, yet more dangerous than most others.

fartkowski

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
are there any T's that like chicken wings?:razz:
well i guess any "birdeater" would be a good choice then
or probably a g rosea cause i'm kinda lazy