rehousing pink toe during possible premolt?

Monkey116

Arachnopeon
Got cage hardware stuff done! Gotta let dry! now tomorrow I'm going to get-
coco fiber...where do y'all get that? is petcos brick stuff okay?
Schultz Peat moss
Cork bark tile (if I can find that locally)
Cork bark
And fake plants.

Here's her new cage!
I'll have her in it by Monday-tuesday night! just to be sure gorilla glue and silicone fumes, and residue is completely subsided!!! or is that too early?

Attachments

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Looks really nice!
If you want you use the brick stuff it is better to prepare that a few weeks/days before you need it. It takes a long time to dry out, even in the oven.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
If we were in a room right now, everybody's ears would go like 'beeeeeeeeeeeeeep' :p
I'm only quoting the "greatest, most significant, smartest President in the entire history of mankind", at least that's what I'm told :rolleyes:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I'm only quoting the "greatest, most significant, smartest President in the entire history of mankind", at least that's what I'm told :rolleyes:
Your president says stuff like that?
It is going to be a rough couple of years for you guys....

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Your president says stuff like that?
Well the people get what they deserve. That's what a billionaire once told me, and I believe him on that.

Regularly, he uses superlatives to describe anything he or his people are involved in. Unfortunately he and his staff are liars, not typical lies one sees in politicians, but outright "bold" lies that a 13 yr old can prove wrong.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Well the people get what they deserve. That's what a billionaire once told me, and I believe him on that.

Regularly, he uses superlatives to describe anything he or his people are involved in. Unfortunately he and his staff are liars, not typical lies one sees in politicians, but outright "bold" lies that a 13 yr old can prove wrong.
It is really unfortunate that Obama had to step down. While he was president, the US at least got some good image and strength back after the Bush debacle. He was more like European leaders in terms of socialsm and public health care and such. But of course, that is communism, and therefor wrong and something to be feared....
The Netherlands are up for elections as well soon. We have our own Trump; Wilders us his name. Same hairstyle, same intelligence. And he is leading in the predictions....

Not to get too much politics in here where they are not allowed, how are your T's doing? :angelic:

Monkey116

Arachnopeon
Don't get me started on the whole political debate!! LMAO. not even touching that subject!
@Andrea82 So I gotta dry out the brick? what should I use instead that can be safe after couple days? I would like to put her in there on Tuesday..

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Don't get me started on the whole political debate!! LMAO. not even touching that subject!
@Andrea82 So I gotta dry out the brick? what should I use instead that can be safe after couple days? I would like to put her in there on Tuesday..
If you don't have substrate, an Avic doesn't "need" one for a few days, they are aboreal.

Container wise, a deli cup if it's small.

Monkey116

Arachnopeon
@viper69 Ive already got a cage made for her (pics posted above)

Just need the substrate...do I have to let all substrates dry out?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Will the Schultz peat moss be okay without drying out? I've read somewhere it's already dry.
Never used that brand. I've put sub in that wasn't totally dry, the only key is having enough ventilation. Avics die from moist/stuffy air.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
OK y'all here's finished project...what do y'all think? anything I can add or change..I'm welcome to ideas!!!
I took a pic of all angles! lol
Thank y'all for helping out on this! very much appreciated!
That should work, some will recommend more plants though.

Monkey116

Arachnopeon
Now next question...when is the earliest I can put her in there? last night I used silicone and gorilla glue. today I used eco earth coco fiber and Schultz peat moss.