rehousing a P.rufilata

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hey i was on youtube and saw this vid!! they are rehousing a female P.rufilata and it isnt as bad as one would think!!!lol

Last edited:

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Dang that was the best video i ever seen 4 a while thanks for sharing it!! I watched the whole thing surprised it didnt run from them or try 2 bite em!!

massmorels

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
pokies are pretty chill in general.. nice setup, nice rufi, and nice vid

hamfoto

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is a good representation of Poecilotheria rufilata...my big female is just as laid back as she was.
Poecilotheria aggressiveness/defensiveness is really hyped up too much. For all of you that are scared of getting them...you shouldn't be. They're fast, but not "aggressive".
And if you have a Pternochilus murinus in your collection, then you have a T with some of the strongest venom in Theraphosidae.

Chris

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
nice new setup,nice pokie aswell, my female is not aggressive,but she is very skittish,when she is out of her hide(at night) any sudden vibrations,little draft sends her taking off really fast,great spiders never the less.

Ando55

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's one very laid back girl! I've never seen a T soo calm even with the brush touching, she cooperated 100%. :D