Rehoused!

Devin B

Arachnobaron
Yeah, things went surprisingly smoothly (once I got Vivi out of its burrow :') ) and I don't think it was too terribly stressful. That's so cool! It probably makes for some interesting conversations :D
I have a 2.75inch GBB molt that is great to show people its gender and fangs up close.

jaycied

Arachnoknight
I just realized I could probably post a pic of my molt setup=p this is a newer one, not so many molts yet. (Last 6 months or so). I'm also definitely missing a few that my kids have buried or eaten:rolleyes: 20171002_215553.jpg

MeltDown

Arachnopeon
I just realized I could probably post a pic of my molt setup=p this is a newer one, not so many molts yet. (Last 6 months or so). I'm also definitely missing a few that my kids have buried or eaten:rolleyes: View attachment 254132
THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!! ∑(°Д°; ) I'm definitely making one of these!! How many Ts do you have?? What size do the molts range from???

jaycied

Arachnoknight
THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!! ∑(°Д°; ) I'm definitely making one of these!! How many Ts do you have?? What size do the molts range from???

Haha thank you! The super tiny ones are 1/4" and the largest on this board is just over 3 1/2".

MeltDown

Arachnopeon
Haha thank you! The super tiny ones are 1/4" and the largest on this board is just over 3 1/2".
Oh wow, that's a big size difference! It's still so strange to think that they can start so small and reach the sizes they do :D A display like this is a really cool way to show their growth!