Redneck's Pictures

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks for the pics so far Tommy, but I know you have more than that. Nice G pulchripes. My LPS just got one last week and they are holding it for me. He is the craziest feeder I have seen, had three crickets going at once!!!!
LoL! Thanks.. I will eventually get more pictures of different critters up here.. Going to go slowly with it..

The male pulchripes is awesome.. He has never turned down a meal.. (Unless he is in premolt..) He dont stay in premolt that long though..
I wish the female would hit her meals like he does.. But.. I dont guess they all can be a beast... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some shots of a few of the new critters...

~M. balfouri~

~P. rufilata #3~

~L. violaceopes #3~ This is one I am not sure why anyone would ship.. I mean.. Look at its legs! :rolleyes: It seems to be doing fine though..

~P. striata~ Its the best shot I could get of any of the three & it sucks! :rolleyes:

Thanks for looking! :)

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oops!

I went to rehouse my E. murinus.. She is.. Err.. Was.. One of the few that was still on cocofibers.. I wanted to get her on peat moss..

So I got her out of her enclosure.. Just to find she recently molted.. Not sure when.. But had to be today or over the past couple days.. Her fangs are red.. I was gentle.. So she is fine.. But.. While she was out I took a few pictures..

P.S. I couldnt sex its molt either.. Dang thing ripped the spot I needed to see.. :rolleyes:

possumburg

Arachnosquire
Nice pics. I really like the one of the rufilata! How big is that E murinus? Ima hafta get me one of those!

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics. I really like the one of the rufilata! How big is that E murinus? Ima hafta get me one of those!
Thanks Joey! I love the little rufilatas... They are awesome little tong feeders! :D The E. murinus is 3"-3.5".. I didnt even think to measure it while it was out..

If you get one.. Dont get a sling! They take forever to grow.. Well.. I say forever.. I got this one at .5"-.75" back in Feb...

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
They had one at the LPS for I think $40, I thought about getting it for sure.
If I had the extra $40.. Id pick it up.. If it is at a good size.. I almost sold this one.. Glad I didnt now! :D

I need to find a place to get some crickets.. Any good ones over there? My petstores aint going to have none for a while.. Neither are my bait shops..

possumburg

Arachnosquire
I get mine from petco. Petsmart has them too but they always seem to be bigger. I think Terry gets his from the one that has the E. murinus. At least I think it's an E. murinus lol

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I get mine from petco. Petsmart has them too but they always seem to be bigger. I think Terry gets his from the one that has the E. murinus. At least I think it's an E. murinus lol
I need some small ones for the new critters.. Most of my roaches are getting to big for them.. I could use some large ones for the bearded dragons.. But my Petco doesnt have any.. Neither does my Petsmart..

So.. I might have to make a trip out that way for that! {D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Nice additions

Tommy, Got yourself some killer new ones, huh!!? :clap: M balfouri....... *WOOOoooh*, more pokies. Good deal.

Shot #2 of E murinus is cool. She's sayin "I aint havin nunnathat!" {D

Critter Co here in Bossier has good prices on crickets. Get the club card free of charge and 2 dozen large are ~1.55. You're right, Joey. I'm not positive as it's mostly always hidden or halfway out, but I'm pretty sure that E murinus is mf. I think they still have it- last I checked. :)

Looking forward to the weekend,

Terry

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pictures Red. I agree with you about the L. violaceopes, unless something happened during shipping that made it look that way...

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pictures Red. I agree with you about the L. violaceopes, unless something happened during shipping that made it look that way...
Thanks! :) Sorry I didnt reply to you sooner Jason..

But the L. violaceopes.. I have seen it with some A. hentzi & G. rosea slings.. A bad molt into second instar caused it.. (Not saying I know thats what happened to this one..) But from my experiance.. I say it "looks" that way..

It did molt recently.. It had a bad molt.. Lost three legs on its right side, one on its left..

I ad to place it in an ICU to help hydrate it.. But its doing good now! A couple molts & it will be good as new! :cool:

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Thanks! :) Sorry I didnt reply to you sooner Jason..

But the L. violaceopes.. I have seen it with some A. hentzi & G. rosea slings.. A bad molt into second instar caused it.. (Not saying I know thats what happened to this one..) But from my experiance.. I say it "looks" that way..

It did molt recently.. It had a bad molt.. Lost three legs on its right side, one on its left..

I ad to place it in an ICU to help hydrate it.. But its doing good now! A couple molts & it will be good as new! :cool:

Well, good luck. And I'm glad to hear it's doing a little better. I love that sp., I need to get some more back into my collection.

belljar77

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Some shots from tonight.. What is a good size to resize my pictures to?

~Female G. pulchripes..~ She finally took a meal tonight Kristy! :D She didnt even hit the tongs that hard.. She was gentle when she took the roach.. :D

~G. rosea RCF~ This is my Mom's male G. rosea RCF..

~G. rosea~ Here is Rosie.. My very first T.. :) She is still a cutie!

More to come later.. :)
Sooo, I just saw this. She must be shy, Tommy, because whenever I fed her, she'd almost take the tongs out of my hands. She just wants to keep her figure for when you find her a man.