RedClaw scorps sharing a meal !!!

Hamadryad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well, I had one fat pinkie mouse left and I gave it to one of my big Red Claws when its tank mate decided to fight over the mouse and the two scorps got into a tug of war with the mouse...they were pulling on it with their pincers in opposite directions...finally they decided to share it and one scorp began chewing into the skull and the other scorp began chewing on the mouses rear end...it was really something to see this poor blighter of a mouse leave this earth this way...the two scorps shared the pinkie like a piece of pizza or something:}

My Redclaws are really cool scorps...huge,hardy and entertaining

The Spider Hunter

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider Hunter
Well, I had one fat pinkie mouse left and I gave it to one of my big Red Claws when its tank mate decided to fight over the mouse and the two scorps got into a tug of war with the mouse...they were pulling on it with their pincers in opposite directions...finally they decided to share it and one scorp began chewing into the skull and the other scorp began chewing on the mouses rear end...it was really something to see this poor blighter of a mouse leave this earth this way...the two scorps shared the pinkie like a piece of pizza or something:}

The Spider Hunter
what?! no pics?
:D
Ed

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider Hunter

The Spider Hunter
I heard that red claws can be hard to take care of. Have you had any problems?

BD

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
They shouldn't be any more difficult to take care of than emps. Pretty much the same environmental requirements.

John
];')