'Red Hot' Amazons...

Ghi Reptiles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
As the captive breeding of amazons progresses animals are being produced like never before possibly making them the most variable colored snake on the planet. Some of the colors on the spiders are amazing so I wanted to show you guys the snake equivalent...

Enjoy!

rollinkansas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ive admired your ATBs for a long time, and seen them on various reptile forums. Keep up the good work with them.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
:clap: :clap: Those are some of the most beautiful snakes I've ever seen. Very nice. I really loved the black one with the red eye. :eek:

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
whoooh those are nuts!!!! They are the most beautiful ATB I've ever seen. What do they run for?
~Samuel

GailC

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The black one is incredible, what do you call that morph?

Ghi Reptiles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
They are the most beautiful ATB I've ever seen. What do they run for?
They vary greatly in price from one kind to another but the animals above are some of my holdbacks so it would be hard to price something like them.

The black one is incredible, what do you call that morph?
The black one is actually a sibling to the animals in the first, second, third, and fifth pictures and they are called 'Candycanes'. They are part of a litter of 10 animals where the parents are 'Calico' amazons.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have been interested in these guys for a while now. how much of the color do they retain into adulthood?

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ATBs are gorgeous.

The most defensive snake I ever owned was an ATB, but they sure are beautiful.

Ghi Reptiles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have been interested in these guys for a while now. how much of the color do they retain into adulthood?
They really vary greatly in the amount of color and pattern that they have into adulthood but if you have colored babies they aren't going to loose the color...it just may change a bit. Here is a picture of the parents of the calico animals in the first picture.

KUJordan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow, just simiply wow.

I used to have an ATB, which like someone else said also, was the most rediculously agressive snake I've ever had in my life. I haven't been a big fan of them until, well about 45 seconds ago!

Ghi Reptiles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks very much! These guys actually are not that bad and I can pick them up whenever I want and rarely get bit by them. I bet when they get older they might get a bit more nippy.

Ghi Reptiles

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sure...and below the black are two others from the same litter also...another black and a silver!

And a favirote of mine...

Heather

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow! Those guys are awesome! The silver is just gorgeous!

I LOVE the red eyes on the black and the silver :drool:

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
:drool: Wow, absolutely amazing. Where did you get the black one? That is one gorgeous snake!